Friday, March 23, 2012

Gym Makeup Tips

I have been getting into some new fitness classes/DVDs lately. I love how empowered you feel after an hour of shaking and dancing at Zumba or 20 minutes of circuit training with Jillian Michaels. What I'm not a huge fan of is how sweaty and gross you are. If you are like me and always on the run, pulling yourself together after a workout can be a challenge. I recently saw this article on FitSugar.com about quick makeup tips for the gym. (Read article here).  In a nutshell, here is what they recommended to help freshen up.


  1. Use a makeup wipe to remove all the sweat and dirt that accumulates during a workout. I love the Target UP brand makeup removing wipes.
  2. Use a tinted moisturizer. Save room in your gym bag by eliminating the need for moisturizer, foundation and concealer. I highly recommend Origin's VitaZing tinted moisturizer.  
  3. Multi use tinted lip balm. Multi use because you can not only add color to your lips but also to your cheeks as an instant blush. I like Bobbi Brown pot rouge for added color on cheeks and lips. 
  4. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge
    Origins VitaZing tinted moisturizer 
  5. Dry Shampoo. Use a powered shampoo to help absorb sweat and grease in your hair while it refreshes. I highly suggest you check out Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo from Sephora. It as a precision tip to aim at the roots. 
What workouts have you been getting into lately? How do you stay fresh after?

I'm off to bed after a quick stop at Hulu to catch up on my Thursday night shows I missed yesterday.
XOXO
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment