Tuesday, January 1, 2013

News Years Resolutions 2013

I know I know... I haven't posted since MAY of 2012. It really doesn't seem like it has been that long but the post does not lie. I do not really have a great excuse as to why I've stopped. I think a part of me feels like this was tied to part of my life/my dreams of what my life would become that didn't pan out so sometimes writing this blog gets me a little sad. 

In the last half of 2012 I feel like I lost focus for what I wanted in life. I definitely got caught up in the day to day of the real world and this was a low priority. But 2013 is a new year and I have a new beginning to regain direction and take the appropriate steps to get my life back on track. 

In 2013 I want to accomplish...
  1. Taking the GMAT
  2. Complete a sprint triathlon 
  3. Travel more
  4. Start blogging again 
  5. Floss more
  6. Feel glamorous everyday for me
That last one is close to my heart. Since moving to Milwaukee I don't want to loose my excitement over the superficial things. Getting glamorous in the mornings still makes a difference in my mood and my outlook on life. If thats all it takes to put a smile on my face then I can't justify not doing it. 

Happy 2013 Bloggisphere  

What are some of your New Years resolutions? Need some inspiration... check some easy ideas from one of my favorite sites, fitsugar.com 

Looking forward to renewing my dedication to this blog. 

Lots of unconditional love,
Kelsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment